With high-quality, weather-resistant construction, it delivers clear, high-contrast images from both telephoto and macro perspectives. It is ideal even in damp, inclement outdoor conditions for close-up photographers looking for full-size subject magnification and outstanding depth of field control for the smallest of subjects.
- WR Weather-resistant design is ideal for use on popular PENTAX weather resistant DSLR bodies
- Macro lens features a full 1:1 image magnification ratio (1×, Life Size)
- D FA series lens features a “full frame” design, compatible with PENTAX film and digital SLR cameras, but optically optimized for digital imaging
- Rounded aperture blades improve bokeh at wide apertures for silky smooth background de-emphasis
- PENTAX SP (Super Protect) coating on front lens element helps repel dust, water, and grease, while minimizingfingerprints
- PENTAX Quick-Shift focus system instantly switches to manual focus with a simple twist of the focus ring
- Body-controlled aperture improves weather resistant design, while maintaining quick access to full aperture control