Bring your EOS R3 audio into the digital age with crisp, clear sound from a microphone that makes use of Canon’s Multi-function shoe, delivering reliable performance and simple operation with no batteries, as the power is taken direct from the camera. Outputting a digital signal for cleaner audio, the Canon DM-E1D Directional Stereo Microphone slides and locks onto your EOS R3’s Multi-function shoe with no cables for a reliable and secure connection, leaving you free to focus on the moment.
- Uses digital signal processing for a cleaner, crisper audio signal to deliver a richer experience with a soundscape that puts the audience at the heart of the performance
- Never worry about how much battery life is left as the microphone is powered directly from the camera
- Press the MENU button on the microphone to bring up the audio settings menu on the camera’s LCD, allowing for fast, simple operation and control
- Sliding and locking easily onto the Multi-function shoe of compatible cameras, the microphone is entirely cableless for a reliable and secure connection
- Three modes of directional pick-up give you the flexibility to capture audio on your terms. Switch between shotgun (monaural), 90° or 120° stereo for different sized spaces
- Reduce external wind interference thanks to the wind filter which helps keeps your captured audio crisp and clear
- Compatibility: EOS R3, EOS R7, EOS R10