ID photos are in high demand as they are used widely and updated often. Many forms of identification require you to have an up-to-date photo of yourself, which makes taking passport photos an extremely profitable business.
Making ID photos is a fun and profitable business. Why?
- Generate more traffic in your store
- Infinite product demand: everyone needs new ID photos regularly.
- Large audience: everyone needs ID photos. Recently, this has become mandatory for babies.
- Good Margin: favorable cost, short handling time
The ID Photo Studio Starterkit included everything you will need to start your own ID photo studio. In this starterkit you will find the following products:
- IdPhotos Pro ID Photo Software
- Photo Printer DS-RX1HS
- Box of 10x15 paper for DS-RX1HS
- USB Cable
- Professional ID Photo Cutter
- ID Photo Stool
- ID Photo studio flashkit with Diffuser Balls
- Idphoto Roller Blind Gray
Thing you will need to buy yourself:
- PC/Laptop with Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 (32 or 64 bits)
- Digital Camera
For the correct recording of passport photos, we recommend a Canon EOS camera. This camera can easily transfer the images (using EOS Utility) to the photo software. The most recent models of the Canon EOS series (250D, 2000D, 4000D) do not have a center contact, so they cannot control studio flashes.
Our advice: Canon EOS 77D, 800D etc