- The flexible legs and ball head securely hold the lightweight camera.
- Ball head reinforced with stainless steel with a 90 degree tilt
- With a 1/4" connection, it can handle any device weighing up to 500 grams
- It has a phone holder with a double hot shoe connection
- For phones with a width of 6.7-8.8 cm
GorillaPod GO is the kit intended for use with smartphones and small digital cameras with a maximum weight of 500g, it is composed of a JOBY GorillaPod 500 tripod and a JOBY GripTight 360 mobile phone clip.
The GorillaPod 500 is a pocket tripod with all the differential features expected of a GorillaPod. Constructed with a reinforced stainless steel 90° TILT ball head, it has been designed for users of compact cameras weighing up to 500g, such as the Sony RX100, Panasonic LX100 or Canon G-series. We can also use it to hold a Beamo LED light or a Wavo microphone.
The GripTight 360 Smartphone Mount is the latest addition to the GripTight family. It is a super functional clamp, which attaches to any support through a ¼-20'' thread. The jaws are wide enough for use with phones up to 8.8cm, and with a little more depth, there's room to fit a slim case as well.
Thanks to its full rotation system inside the mount, switching between vertical and horizontal shots has never been easier. We've also added hot shoe attachment points at each end of the mount, so it's now possible to add LED lights and microphones.