Sporting the ultra-quiet SDM autofocus and extreme weather-resistance, the DA Star 300mm, designed exclusively for PENTAX digital SLRs, is the perfect long lens for in-the-wild telephoto photography.
- The smc PENTAX DA Star 300mm F4 ED (IF) SDM is a high-performance telephoto lens.
- The PENTAX-original Quick-Shift Focus System allows instant switching from autofocus to manual focus operation.
- The SDM focus system incorporated in this lens results in a smoother, quieter autofocusing operation using a built-in supersonic motor.
- The focal length is equivalent to 450mm in the 35mm format.
- The tightly sealed, weather-resistant and dust-resistant construction enhances durability for use in both rainy and dusty conditions, making the DA Star 300mm F4 ED (IF) SDM lens a perfect companion for the weather-resistant PENTAX DSLR bodies.
- The PENTAX-original SP (Super Protect) coating repels dust, water and grease to keep your lens clean and your image quality at its peak.
- The Extra-low Dispersion (ED) elements compensate for chromatic aberration.
- Developed specifically for PENTAX digital SLR cameras.