walimex 8,0/500 T2
walimex 8,0/500 Lens T2
The walimex 8,0/500 Lens has a focal distance of 500mm and a lens speed of 1:8-32 which is set using the aperture ring. The sturdy metal housing and the high-quality workmanship and mechanics ensure a good image quality. With the help of the sturdy tripod mount ring the lens can be fastened to a tripod with an optimised balance point. Focusing takes place manually. The lens can be used with aperture priority and manual exposure setting. Thanks to the easy handling, the lens is also especially suitable for beginners.
- useable with T2 adapter (optional) on every SLR
- high-quality, coated glass lenses assure good image quality
- sturdy and elaborately manufactured metal casing
- manual focusing
- can be used with aperture priority and manual exposure setting
- with the help of the stable tripod mounting bracket the lens can be fastened to a tripod at an ideal balance point
- also excellently suitable for beginners
- including high-quality storage bag and lens cap
- tip: doubling of the focal distance with optional 2x Converter T2 (1000mm)!
- T2 connection
- with the adapters we supply, this lens can be used with many other cameras: Olympus OM, Olympus 4/3, Olympus micro 4/3, Canon AF, Canon FD, Nikon AF/MF, Minolta AF, Minolta MD, Pentax, Leica R/SL, Praktica, Samsung, Sony Alpha
141353037VOK 12701 4250234527019