K&F Concept Professional 35mm Metal Tripod Ball Head 15kg/33lbs Load 360 Degree Rotating Panoramic with 1/4 inch Quick Release Plate K&F Concept-35 Series. 2 ball screw knobs - An approximate range of +90° to -55° can be quickly controlled.
- * Compact &Portable Design - Easy to Carry - K&F Concept KF-35 series ball head features a compact design, with a total height of 80mm and a 360° panorama base diameter of around 44mm. The compact design makes it easy to carry around for work, travel, vlog, etc.
- * 35mm Large Ball Head for Stable Shooting & Greater Load Capacity of 15kg/33lbs - Large spheres are more stable. This tripod head is made of highly resistant, lightweight aluminum, so it is both portable and strong enough to cope with a payload capacity of up to 15kg/33lbs.
- * Wide Compatibility - K&F Concept KF-35 series ball head uses 3/8" screw to connect tripods, while 1/4" screw for cameras, mobile phones mounts, VCR, ring light. It is compatible with mirrorless cameras with zoom lenses and DSLRs on the market.
- * 360° Panorama Shooting - With a 360-degree scale at the bottom of ball head, it's easier to take panoramic photos and give more stunning effects.
- * Durable Metal Body Construction - Superior Aluminum-Alloy Construction, CNC Precision Finishing, Superb Craftsmanship.
K&F Concept Professional 35mm Metal Tripod Ball Head 15kg/33lbs Load 360 Degree Rotating Panoramic with 1/4 inch Quick Release Plate K&F Concept-35 Series
Portable and Lightweight
Ball diameter: 1.4" ( 35 mm )
Overall length: 3.2" ( 82 mm )
Overall width: 2.4" ( 60 mm )
Overall height: 3.1" ( 78 mm )
Load capacity: 33lb / 15kg
Multifunctional and Universal
Composite material - Aluminum alloy (main component) and other elements with forged technology, it can elevate its use life cycle.
3/8" Screw - Suitable for most of the release plates on the market.
1/4" Screw - Ideal for other items, e.g.: phone clamp, camera, vcr, light ring (beware of limited weight load).
360° Panoramic Shot
2 ball screw knobs - An approximate range of +90° to -55° can be quickly controlled.
1 plate screw knob - You can get an accurate view after making minute adjustments with the release plate and bubble level before shooting.