+370 604 01010
I-V 10:00-19:00, VI 10:00-15:00

INTERFIT STR152 šviesdėžė Strobies PortAbox 22cm x 16cm ( 9

2 įvertinimai
INTERFIT STR152 šviesdėžė Strobies PortAbox 22cm x 16cm ( 9
Kodas: 0001STR151
Prekyboje: Teirautis
Stebėti kainą Į palyginimą
35.00
Turite klausimų? +370 604 01010 Siųskite užklausą

INTERFIT STR152 šviesdėžė Strobies PortAbox 22cm x 16cm ( 9 aprašymas

STR152  Strobies PortAbox 22cm x 16cm ( 9" x 6") with window for Canon 580EX / Nikon SB600/SB800
STR153  Strobies PortAbox 22cm x 16cm ( 9" x 6") with window for Canon 580EX11 / Nikon SB900

Each of the PortABox range has been developed with the mobile photographers in mine, taking up very little space in the gadget bag, each PortABox is supplied with a zip up flat packed carry case.

The High grade materials are identical to the Interfit Pro Range of Softboxes well known for providing a high quality light source.

The 22 x 16 cm softbox can be used directly on camera without affecting the AF functions of the flashgun(on most current flashguns).

The window box can be used in a vertical position to enable 80% of the flashguns output to bounce of the ceiling, the remaining 20% of the light will create a nice soft catch light in the eye.

The Snoot can be used to put light on the background if required or used as a single light source to produce a soft light above the model as you would with a beauty dish.

 To fit the PortAbox simply place it over the flashgun and wrap around the Velcro strap tighten as required.

Each PORTABOX is supplied with a zip-up carry case for easy storage and transportation

Specifikacija
Prekės kodai

0001STR151 0001STR151

Komplektacija INTERFIT STR152 šviesdėžė Strobies PortAbox 22cm x 16cm ( 9" x 6") su langeliu

Atsiliepimai

5 vidutinis įvertinimas (2 įvertinimai)

 2
 0
 0
 0
 0

Palikite atsiliepimą

Vertinti gali tik prisijungę vartotojai.

Palikti pirkėjų atsiliepimai (0)

Atsiliepimų kol kas nėra. Būk pirmas!