HOYA engineers have developed a new ANTISTATIC coating that acts like a force field around the filter to repel dust. Perfect for environments where dust is common, these filters require less frequent cleaning and maintenance than traditional filters. Additionally, the hardened, antistatic top-layer is water repellent and stain resistant, and cleans easily when smudges or fingerprints are introduced to the surface.
The new FUSION ANTISTATIC NEXT professional filters are made in Japan using hand selected silicates that are carefully smelted and blended to yield high performance optical glass. HOYA uses extreme care and precision to apply the improved 18-Layer Super Multi-Coating (both sides) formula which greatly reduces or eliminates reflections on the surface of the glass and yields a ultra clear high transmission rate. This means the filter has virtually no effect on the color balance, contrast, or clarity of the final image.
The filters features a lightweight, one-piece, low-profile aluminum frame to house the glass. This one-piece design allows the filter to maintain perfect parallel alignment to the sensor plane for maximum sharpness, while the low-profile form eliminates vignetting when used on ultra-wide-angle lenses.
- Antistatic coating repels dust
- Ultra Clear High Transmission
- Stain resistant - Protects against exposure to ink, markers etc.
- Water repellent – Water beads up and wipes away easily
- Fingerprints and smudges wipe away cleanly
- HOYA's Professional-grade optical glass
- HOYA exclusive one-piece, low-profile filter frame with front filter threads