The Boya BY-VM300PS Stereo Video Condenser Microphone is designed for use when filming with a camcorder or DSLR camera equipped with a 3.5mm jack plug. The BY-VM300PS is equipped with a coldshoe connection and a ¼” female screw thread enabling you to mount the microphone onto your camera, light stand or tripod. The BY-VM300PS is equipped with a high pass filter to decrease wind noise and an anti shock mount to reduce noises caused by movement or vibration of the camera. Due to these features, the BY-VM300PS is most suited for outdoor use, such as on location.
- Transducer: Condenser Microphone (Unidirectional)
- Polar Pattern: Super-Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 30 – 20,000Hz
- Signal/Noise: 76dB or More
- Sensitivity: -33dB +/- 1dB / 0dB=1V/Pa, 1kHz
- Output Impendence: -10dB, 0dB
- Battery Type: 9V Alkaline or Lithium Battery