- Rycote® Lyre® shock mounting onboard
- Broadcast recording quality on-camera microphone
- All new matched pair 1⁄2” condenser capsules in XY stereo configuration
- Improved foam windscreen
- On mic power and EQ controls
- Two step High Pass Filter (flat, 75Hz)
- Three position level control (-10dB, 0, +20dB)
- 9V battery powered - over 100 hours use (alkaline)
- New Kevlar reinforced braided cable
- Billeted metal camera shoe mount with 3/8” thread for easy boompole mounting
The new Stereo VideoMic Pro provides a high quality stereo option for videographers, and is ideal for recording music, and the atmospheric ambience essential in building a realistic audio scene.
Based around the all new capsule with its matched pair of high sensitivity ½”cardioid condensers in a coincident XY pair, the Stereo VideoMic Pro provides a wide stereo image with natural depth.
Another new addition is the integrated Rycote® Lyre® based shock mounting system, which separates the Stereo VideoMic Pro capsule and electronics from its mount, providing isolation from external physical factors that may cause unwanted rumble and vibrations in the microphone. Constructed from a single piece of hard-wearing thermoplastic, the Lyre® provides superior acoustic suspension to traditional elastic solutions, and will never wear out, sag or snap.