Wide ecosystem support
The Curtain Driver E1 is compatible with a wide range of ecosystems and voice assistants. HomeKit, Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT, and the upcoming Matter will be supported.Easy installation and setup
No tools are needed. Just simply mount the Curtain Driver E1 onto the existing curtain track and finish installation on the Aqara Home app.Multiple control methods
Up to 1-year battery life between each charge
- By voice command. Apple's Siri, Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant are supported. Choose from the most popular voice assistant that you like to control the Curtain Driver E1 easily by your voice command.
- By an action or event. Control could be achieved by only one touch: by pulling the curtain slightly, pressing the Aqara Mini Switch, turning once the Aqara cube controller, and more for you to explore.
- By a built-in or external illuminations sensor. The Curtain Driver can also be controlled automatically by the brightness level, or by temperature, motion or other events detected by a wide variety of Aqara sensors.
- By time or other app setting. The Aqara Home app also has a powerful scheduling function including days of the week, holidays, monthly and yearly repetitions, geofencing, as well as sunrise and sunset.
You can choose from the huge 6000 mAh rechargeable battery for using up to a year or even powering it constantly by USB-C port.Built-in light sensor
The built-in light sensor allows the Curtain Driver to be controlled based on brightness: save the energy on cooling and keep your eyes in a better comfort.Zigbee 3.0 protocol
Zigbee, the most stable and reliable smart home technology, is used to support automations and cloud integrations.Maximum load of 12 kg
The powerful motor allows the Curtain Driver E1 to push and pull a maximum of 12 kilograms, which will likely support curtains made of all materials.Installation requirements
NB! An Aqara Zigbee 3.0 hub is required.
- U-shaped rail: flat and smooth surface is required; closure head needed
- U-rail gliders without wheels are not supported
- I-shaped rail width: >10 mm