The battery-powered video doorbell with smarts to detect important activity.
No more guessing with smart alerts.
- Never miss the important stuff. See what’s happening at your door, and get relevant alerts when there’s activity.
- Say hello while you’re away. Answer your door in real time or leave pre-set messages.
- Battery-powered to work with almost any door. No wires means that it works with almost every home, from houses to apartments.
The Nest Doorbell can tell the difference between people, packages, animals and vehicles and alerts you when there's activity, so there's no guessing. And you can always add a Nest Aware subscription to get up to 60 days of event-based video history.See everything.
Unlike other video doorbells, the Nest Doorbell is designed with a vertical field of view. A 3:4 ratio means you can see people from head to toe, and parcels left on the ground.See clearly, day or night.
HDR helps with bright, high-contrast light at all times, and night vision gives you a clear image of what matters, even in low light and darkness.Intelligent alerts delivered straight to your phone.
Check in live, or look back in time.
- Person seen
- Parcel delivered
- Animal seen
- Vehicle seen
Know what’s happening at your front door. You can check up on things whenever you want, from anywhere at all times.
If you miss a notification, you can go back and see what happened. You get 3 hours of free event video history, and up to 60 days of event video history with Nest Aware (paid subscription).Say hello while you’re away.
Answer your door, even if you’re away from home. Respond to someone at the door when they arrive or choose from a menu of pre-set responses.Talk to who’s there, even when you’re not.
Talk and listen to visitors through the built-in speaker and microphone.Battery-powered to work with almost any door.
The Nest Doorbell is battery-powered, so it’s compatible with all homes. Pair with Nest Mini3 to get an audible chime, or use the wired installation to get your existing chime.
Choose how you chime.
- Busy – About 1 month of battery life (about 25–30 recorded events per day)
- Typical – About 2.5 months of battery life (about 13–16 recorded events per day)
- Quiet – About 6 months of battery life (about 2–5 recorded events per day)
How you hear your doorbell chime will depend on how you've installed the Nest Doorbell.
- Wire-free installation. If you install using battery power, you’ll get an alert on your phone and on your Google Assistant-enabled speakers or displays when someone rings the doorbell.
- Wired installation. You can also connect the Nest Doorbell to your doorbell wires and hear your existing chime when someone rings the doorbell.