Make other nightstands jealous
Get a jump on your day with Echo Show 5 and Alexa in your corner. Customize your morning routine to wake up with lights that simulate sunrise and an alarm that plays your favorite song. Glance at your calendar or the news, catch up on a podcast, make video calls to friends and family, set timers, and stream music or shows—all using just your voice.Enjoy a smarter smart home
Paired with compatible light bulbs, thermostats, and more, Echo Show 5 lets you control your smart home using your voice or the interactive display. You can also schedule Routines or even start them with your motion. When you walk into a room, the lamp can turn on or music can start to play—just like that.Look in when you're out
Securely access the built-in camera to look around and get peace of mind whenever you want. You can also set up Guard for free in the Alexa app to get mobile alerts if your Echo device detects the sound of a smoke alarm or glass breaking while you’re away. And subscribe to Guard Plus for hands-free calling to emergency response agents through your Echo and more. Learn more about Alexa Guard.Alexa makes it easy to stay in the loop
Make hands-free video calls to friends and family who have an Echo Show or the Alexa app. Make announcements to other compatible devices in your home and use Drop In as an intercom between rooms or with favorite contacts.So many ways to be entertained
Catch up on today’s news and sports highlights. Watch TV shows, movies, music videos, or movie trailers from Prime Video, Netflix, and more. Stream music from Amazon Music, Apple Music, and Spotify.All your photos. All right here
Use Amazon Photos or photos from Facebook to turn your home screen into a digital frame. See your photos rotate with other home screen content or as a slideshow. Prime members also get unlimited cloud photo storage.Alexa has skills to help you
Alexa's always getting smarter with skills that can help you do more and unwind—play Jeopardy!, relax with Headspace, or cook along to step-by-step recipes with Food Network Kitchen. Just say, “Alexa, show me skills.”Designed to protect your privacy
Alexa and Echo Show devices are built with multiple layers of privacy protection. From the mic/camera off button and built-in camera shutter to the ability to delete your voice recordings, you have transparency and control over your Alexa experience.Every day is an earth day
You don't have to be an environmental scientist to make sustainable choices. We considered sustainability in the design of this Echo device. Here's how:
- Materials. 38% post-consumer recycled plastics; 100% post-consumer recycled fabric; 50% post-consumer recycled plastic in power adapter.
- Low Power Mode. To reduce its energy consumption, this device will enter Low Power Mode when it is idle.
- Clean Energy. Amazon is building new wind an solar farms to produce clean energy equivalent to the electricity used by this device.
- Energy Dashboard. Understand the energy usage of select Echo and Alexa-connected devices with the energy dashboard in the Alexa app.
- Device Packaging. 96% of this device’s packaging is made of wood fiber-based materials from responsibly managed forests or recycled sources.
- Part With Purpose. There may come a time when you want to trade in or recycle your device.