The STU-540 is Wacom's most advanced and robust signature pad, featuring a 5" high-resolution color screen with a hardened durable cover glass. Its broad range of connectivity options - including multiple choices for virtualized desktop environments, top-level encryption and user convenience give it the flexibility to meet the growing demands of organizations implementing handwritten electronic signature.
Patented cordless, battery-free pen with 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity to accurately capture the unique signature profile, including biometric data.
- Hardened cover glass with anti-glare treatment provides enhanced viewing and a signing surface with a natural pen-on-paper feel.
- State-of-the-art AES 256/ RSA2048 encryption to perform secure transactions.
- Native support for Citrix v7.6.3 and newer in standard USB mode.
- Virtual COM Port (VCP) mode available for compatibility with Citrix v6.5 and other virtualized desktop environments.
- "Slideshow" mode can run advertising and promotional messages directly from the pad itself.
- Customizable key pad enables input utilizing user-defined UI.
- WILL (Wacom Ink Layer Language) rendering to show the best and most authentic representation of your handwritten electronic signature.
- UID (Unique hardware ID) can be used to confirm the exact unit used to capture a particular signature.
- Serial connectivity available as an option with separate accessory kit.
- STU SDK (Software Development Kit) and Signature SDK are available for developers who wish to integrate support for Wacom signature pads into their applications.
Solution includes a free one-year software subscription via Wacom Marketplace, including all updates