Castable sonar turns phones into fishfinders
Easily find and catch more fish with the durable Striker Cast sonar device. Just cast it out, and reel it back in to view sonar with a 200’ castable range via an app display on your smartphone or tablet.
Sonar made simple
- Why guess where to find fish? Easy-to-read sonar shows exactly where they are.
- Pair with free app to stream and view sonar on Apple® or Android™ mobile devices.
- Setup is quick and easy. You’ll be ready to go fishing in minutes.
- Cast far, fish deep. Sonar connects and streams wirelessly up to 200’.
- Fish it your way. Choose traditional 2-D or ice fishing flasher modes.
- Get out and stay out — with 10+ hours of rechargeable battery life.
Easy-to-use Striker Cast device streams and displays sonar on a simple phone app interface. Setup is a snap. And scans of fish and structure locations are easy to interpret.Three steps to start
Download the free app for your Apple or Android smart devices. Pair it with the Striker Cast sonar unit. Now go fishing.Any water will do
Striker Cast sonar works in freshwater or saltwater (and even for ice fishing) to show you fish and structure in crisp detail. You can use it to check water temperature as well.Sonar modes
Select from easy-to-interpret traditional 2-D sonar and ice fishing flasher modes, with setting adjustments for gain, range and more.Fish icons
To make using sonar even simpler, turn on fish icons to view graphic images of fish targets and their depth readings, so you’ll know exactly where to drop your line.Quickdraw community
Access to the online Garmin Quickdraw™ Community lets you download 1’ contour maps, so you can remember where you found the best fishing spots.Rugged by design
This durable, lightweight sonar device is built to last and easy to cast, using a 20 lb test weight or higher fishing line. It’s also water-resistant to IPX6 and IPX7 standards.Power savvy
To conserve battery life, Striker Cast automatically powers on when it’s floating in water — and turns off when it’s not.Extended battery life
How long can you fish? The internal, USB-rechargeable battery lets you go for more than 10 hours between charges.