- Portable microphone/guitar interface for recording audio to your smartphone or camera.
- Two Independent Channels
- Two XLR Microphone Inputs
- Two 3,5 mm (TRS) Microphone Inputs
- Two 1/4″ (6,25 mm) Guitar Inputs
- Output switch for smartphone (TRRS) or Camera/Camcorder/Recorder (TRS)
- 3,5 mm Headphone Output Jack for Monitoring
- +48V Phantom Power Switch
- Mono/Stereo Toggle Output Switch
The Saramonic SmartRig+ makes your recording work easier by connecting professional microphones and guitars (or other instruments) to your smartphone, tablet, DSLR camera or video camera.
2 independent channels allow you to connect and control gain on multiple microphones or guitars at the same time. The interface also features 3 types of input to accommodate any set up: two XLR mic inputs, two 1/4″ (6.35mm) guitar inputs, and two 3,5mm jack inputs for connecting any instrument or microphone. Outputs to a standard 3,5 mm cable for use with, smartphones, cameras and other devices.
Provides 48V phantom power for microphones, and includes a 3,5 mm headphone output for real-time sound monitoring. The two gain control thumbwheels make it easy to set precise levels. Toggle between Mono and Stereo output modes as necessary. Powered by one 9V battery (not included).
4 average rating (1 vote)