Nissin Di 866 Mark II Nikon
Nissin Di 866 Mark II for Nikon
High Tech Flash
The Power of Light
The Di866 provides an extra small flash below the main flash. This small flash gives a fill-in light while bouncing the main flash. Bouncing the light may shadow the underside of face, and this fill-in flash brightens up the shadow.
Auto Zoom covers 24~105mm focal range. Light diffusing panel covers wide 18mm (35mm format)
TTL exposure level is accurately calibrated for standard balance in accordance with Nissin’s standard. If any adjustment is however required, or if you like to set your own preferable level, it can be adjust for about + _ 3Ev. by every 1/3 step.
Quick Loading Battery Magazine
The Di866 has battery magazine system same as Di466. A convenient battery magazine provides all four AA-size batteries slot in the same direction, so that the batteries can be correctly inserted without fail even in the poor light condition.
External Service Box
External Power Pack Socket – Di866 supports Nissin Power Pack PS 300. X terminal – Di866 has X-terminal socket for flash synchronization. USB Service Port – Di866 provides a USB port to update the latest firmware.
Rear curtain sync and High speed shutter
In Rear curtain sync., the flash fires just before the rear curtain closed. By using this function at slow shutter speed, a moving subject will appear with such movingmarks behind. High speed sync. is recommended for daylight flash photography.
- Guide Number (ISO100) : 60m, 198ft. (105mm), 40m, 132ft. (35mm)
- Focal length Coverage : 24～105mm (18mm with wide angle diffuser)
- Power Source : 4 x AA battery
- Recycle Time : 0.1-5.5 sec. (Alkaline, NiMH)
- Number of Flashes : 150-1500 times
- Flash Duration : Manual mode 1/300 (Full Power) , TTL mode 1/300-1/30000 sec.
- Energy Saving : Auto power off Off, 10, 15, 30, 45, 60 mins / Stand-by mode 30 sec. / Display off Display screen switch off
- Color Temperature : 5600K
- Ev Compensation on flash : -0.3 - +3.0, 1/3Ev steps
- My TTL setting : -0.3 - +3.0, 1/3Ev steps
- Bounce Function : Upward 90 degree, Left 90 degree, Right 180 degree
- Sub-flash: Manual Full - 1/8, 1Ev steps
- FE/FV Lock : [FEL] OR [*] Button for Canon, [AE-L] OR [AF-L] for Nikon
- Rear curtain sync. : Yes
- High speed sync. : Yes
- Red eye reduction mode for Nikon: Yes
- Slow sync. mode for Nikon: Yes
- Red eye reduction mode + Slow sync. mode for Nikon : Yes
- AF assist light distance : 0.7-10m
- Operation Control mode : Color Display (Auto Rotation)
- Firmware Upadate Terminal : USB
- X terminal : Yes
- External power pack socket : Nissin Power Pack PS-300, Canon original pack, Nikon original pack (except Nikon SD-9)
- Dimension : 134 x 74 x 110 mm
- Weight : 372 / 470gr.
- Savanorių pr. 352 Kaunas
141351049VOK NI-HDI866N 4938574866226 4013904001277